Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Easter to all- We celebrated Mikyla's birthday today. Present were: Janine/Benjamin Still, Karyn/Jim Redd, Ben/Brigham Thompson. They were all on their way to Slave Lake for the blessing on Lukas John Thompson. And of course the small fry were on their way home after a holiday with Nana/Grandpa Redd. They learned to ski so were very happy  with their new accomplishment.  I had baked some chocolate cupcakes - big, small. smaller, so with fresh strawberries & ice cream everybody had a good feed.  Tomorrow, we will be dining with the Schneiders & it sounds like there will be many of our clan in attendance. I delivered some goodies to my visiting teaching sisters - it was fun putting them in the mailbox & scurrying back to the car. I love the children of these families so I thought they needed some easter eggs for this Easter season.
Love to all -
Grannie (Gigi)

No comments: