Sunday, January 22, 2012

Family Potluck

What a lovely potluck we had at our home today. The meal was absolutely super. Everybody contributed. We made the roast beef - delicious; yorkshire - I'd give myself 50% as some rose and some did not. Gravy - so-o tasty. Elena came on Saturday to make lemon pie from scratch - great! Jaima brought potatoes (and some special non-gluten food) -  John came  running in to cook his contribution - carrots, and Charla brought corn. I asked John to make a cabbage salad - (thanks for your help, John) -   I took a picture of this colorful, delicious plate. I'll send a picture once I enter it in my computer. The Edm Youngs could not come and we were pleased that OJ came. It is such a treat for us to have such good company. the ggrandchildren are delightful and we enjoyed listening to the conversation of the  cousins. What a special Sunday. Thanks.  Love to all
G and G

No comments: