Sunday, November 28, 2010

Greetings from 174 Oeming Road

Well, I never! I was previewing my blog prior to posting & I must have clicked the wrong key because it vanished completely. Agh!
I'll try to remember what I wrote. I excuse myself for not posting for over a month - just was not motivated. So here goes.
We seem to be a bit lazy or need more rest because the day goes by so quickly & it seems to me I haven't really accomplished much. I seem to like my bed in the morning & not too anxious to jump out. By the time I exercise, read, make breakfast, do some housework, go for a walk, shop, tend to the daily affairs - the day is almost over. I'll have to set my priorities & work smarter nor harder.
We so enjoyed attending Lindsay/Spencer nuptials. The Temple sealing was lovely& spiritual. It was so nice to see many members of the family together & enjoying each other. We are very proud of you all. We feel 'we must have done something good' to see such support & camaraderie. Thank you.
Lindsay, you looked beautiful & Spencer, we are happy to welcome you to our family. The reception was wonderfully planned. Coleen/OJ, you are to be complimented for hosting
this 'big fat wedding'. Your children truly supported each other. The program was great, & the Schneider brothers need a special accolade for their number. The dinner was absolutely wonderful. Too bad we missed out seeing the dance - but Grandpa was tired & as he was the driver, we had to leave, much to my chagrin. But I was told it was quite the affair. OJ: two down & one to go!
Diane, hosting the bridal brunch was such a neat idea - it was just lovely.
Love to all
Grannie

1 comment:

LiNds said...

It was just lovely and so special to have you and Grandpa there with us, Grannie! It was fun! We were pleased Grandpa could offer the blessing on the food. Thanks!!