Sunday, March 4, 2007

Dear Ones All -
A wonderful sabbath day. All the meetings at Church were truly inspirational. We appreciate all the work the leaders & teachers put in their preparation. We continue to walk everyday even though the weather sometimes is not conducive - but oh! the fresh air....just wonderful. I enjoy going to the Family History Centre. I have made contacts with TWO families here by checking out the phone directory. One is on Gido’s line, the other on Baba’s. -had a good visit with one family. They came to the QE and were very impressed with my Kowalchuk reunion book. And I got some info too! Went to the Archives and got some info there. Grandpa goes to the driving range while I go to the FHC - they are not far from each other. Life is good & we are OK. Grandpa is snoozing but I am busy!
Love
Grannie

No comments: